By Sergey Akopkokhyants
- Updated for the newest releases of Angular and Bootstrap, this e-book exhibits you ways to construct internet purposes with state of the art internet technologies
- Combine the simplest of either worlds to construct unmarried web page apps with stylish person interfaces
- Build, improve, and customise your software utilizing Angular and Bootstrap
- Packed with find out how to assist you stay away from strength obstacles whereas developing
Two of the most well-liked frontend frameworks, Angular and Bootstrap, have gone through an immense overhaul to embody rising internet applied sciences in order that builders can construct state-of-the-art internet applications.
Inside this identify you are going to dive, hands first, into the fundamentals of either the instruments, and as soon as you are accustomed to them, you are going to flow onto Bootstrap's new grid procedure and Angular's integrated directives. you are going to then how you can layout output utilizing Angular's pipes and the way to use the integrated router to establish routes for your entire parts.
Webpack might be your blood brother to wrap up your venture. Then, after throwing in a few SASS to make issues beautiful, you are going to the best way to validate the types you could have equipped and debug your software. eventually, you are going to pass directly to the best way to receive delicate transitioning from Bootstrap to Angular after which the right way to connect to a server and use Firebase because the patience layer.
Once you are performed with this ebook, you are going to not just have a beautiful little e-commerce program operating, yet you are going to additionally take with you the arrogance to innovate and construct your personal functions with ease.
What you are going to learn
- Develop Angular 2 unmarried web page purposes utilizing an atmosphere of helper tools
- Get accustomed to Bootstrap’s new grid and helper classes
- Embrace TypeScript and ECMAScript 2015 to jot down extra maintainable code
- Use customized directives for Bootstrap four with the ng2-bootstrap library
- Understand the component-oriented constitution of Angular 2 and its router
- Make use of the integrated HTTP library to paintings with API endpoints
- Use observables and streams to control the app’s facts and state
- Combine Angular 2 and Bootstrap four in addition to Firebase within the improvement of an outstanding example
About the Author
Sergey Akopkokhyants is a software program architect with greater than twenty years event in designing and constructing patron and server-side purposes. he's additionally a professional Java developer and undertaking supervisor. He has normal wisdom of many instruments, languages, and platforms.
Sergey is obsessed with website design and improvement and likes sharing his services with others, aiding them to extend their talents and productiveness. he's writer of the ebook gaining knowledge of Dart and likewise he used to be one among reviewers of the books studying Dart and Dart Cookbook.
Stephen Radford is a full-stack internet and app developer dependent within the center of England--Leicester. initially from Bristol, Stephen moved to Leicester after learning image layout in school to just accept a task at one of many UK’s greatest internet online affiliate marketing companies.
Whilst operating at a few organisations, Stephen constructed a number of part tasks, together with FTPloy, a SaaS designed to make non-stop deployment to be had to every person. The venture was once in this case a finalist within the .NET Awards facet venture of the yr category.
He and his company companion now run Cocoon, an online improvement corporation that builds and keeps net and cellular apps. Cocoon additionally works heavily with a handful of startups and companies to strengthen rules into web pages and apps.
Table of Contents
- Saying Hello!
- Working with Bootstrap Components
- Advanced Bootstrap parts and Customization
- Creating the Template
- Dependency Injection
- Working with Forms
- Advanced Components
- Communication and information Persistence
- Advanced Angular Techniques