Download CMOS current-mode circuits for data communications by Fei Yuan PDF
By Fei Yuan
Read or Download CMOS current-mode circuits for data communications PDF
Similar circuits books
The majority of desktops in use this present day are encapsulated inside of different platforms. unlike general-purpose pcs that run an never-ending collection of software program, those embedded pcs are usually programmed for a truly particular, low-level and sometimes mundane goal. Low-end microcontrollers, costing as low as one buck, are usually hired via engineers in designs that make the most of just a small fraction of the processing potential of the equipment since it is both less expensive than opting for an application-specific half or simply because programmability deals customized performance no longer in a different way on hand.
Low-voltage very huge scale integration (VLSI) circuits symbolize the electronics of the long run. All digital items are striving to minimize energy intake to create more cost effective, effective, and compact units. regardless of the inevitable development in the direction of low-voltage, few books tackle the expertise wanted.
The aim of this introductory ebook is to couple the instructing of chaotic circuit and platforms thought with using box programmable gate arrays (FPGAs). As such, it differs from different texts on chaos: first, it places emphasis on combining theoretical equipment, simulation instruments and actual consciousness to assist the reader achieve an intuitive realizing of the houses of chaotic platforms.
- Cognitive Radio Networks: From Theory to Practice
- Sinusoidal Oscillators and Waveform Generators using Modern Electronic Circuit Building Blocks
- Gate Dielectrics and MOS ULSIs: Principles, Technologies and Applications
- Passive, active, and digital filters (The Circuits and Filters Handbook)
- Linear circuit transfer functions : an introduction to fast analytical techniques
- Active Network Analysis. Feedback Amplifier Theory
Extra info for CMOS current-mode circuits for data communications
The minimum supply voltage of the output branch is only Vr + Vsat- It can be shown that the output impedance of the pseudo-cascode current amplifiers is given by 2^0^(5^7713^03)^02- The added common-gate stage has no negative effect on the bandwidth. Pseudo-cascodes are self-biased, making them attractive for low-power applications. 5(a) to lower the supply voltage requirement while preserving the properties of the cascode current amplifiers. The minimum supply voltage of the low-voltage cascode current amplifier is given by VoD^min = Vr + Vsat- The input impedance at low frequencies is given by l/gmi-, which is the same as that of the basic current amplifier.
Node forces M n enter the cut-off mode and the current flowing out of the input node is sourced by the pMOS current mirror. It should, however, be noted that when the amphtude of the input current is small, both the nMOS and pMOS current mirrors are activated, giving rise to static power consumption. 26(b) lowers the minimum supply voltage to 2VT . The main drawback of this current amplifier is that the quiescent currents are strongly influenced by both the threshold and supply voltages. 26(c) .
1. (a) Basic current amplifier; (b) Noise sources in basic current amplifier; (c) Input-referred noise-voltage and noise-current generators of basic current amplifier. The output impedance is given by Zo^ro2 approximately. It was shown in  that the output impedance of MOSFETs in deep sub-micron CMOS technologies is small. The finite output impedance of MOSFETs gives rise to a change of the output current IQ when the output voltage Vo varies. 4) is the output error current. 1(b,c). The equivalent channel noise of Mi and M2, denoted by i^j and 2^2 respectively, consists of (i) the thermal noise of the channel and (ii) the thermal noise of the gate resistance that is referred to the channel.